The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional organization whose mission is to collect, disseminate, and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources and related technologies for the public benefit and to provide opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Bandung Institute of Technology SPE Student Chapter (SPE SC ITB) is the first SC in Indonesia. SPE SC ITB can give the member access to professional society. Each student chapter is affiliated with an SPE section, allowing students to interact with practicing professionals and benefit from technology discussions at section meetings.
Establish SPE ITB SC as an engaging and collaborative organization that provides learning opportunities concerning technical and professional competence to advance the upstream oil and gas industries for the greater good of community.
- To establish a working environment that is based on commitment, empowerment, ownership and collaborative communication between SPE ITB SC and its committees.
- To collect, disseminate, and exchange knowledge regarding technical competence needed to perform effectively in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- To provide the broad professional knowledge, attitude, and skills required in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- To maintain a collaborative relationship and presence externally.
- To raise social and environmental awareness of students by contributing to society.
SPE ITB SC 2017/2018 – BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Board of Executives
Student Development Department
External Relations Department