The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional organization whose mission is to collect, disseminate, and exchange technical knowledge concerning the exploration, development and production of oil and gas resources and related technologies for the public benefit and to provide opportunities for professionals to enhance their technical and professional competence. Bandung Institute of Technology SPE Student Chapter (SPE SC ITB) is the first SC in Indonesia. SPE SC ITB can give the member access to professional society. Each student chapter is affiliated with an SPE section, allowing students to interact with practicing professionals and benefit from technology discussions at section meetings.
To develop SPE ITB SC as a leading-edge organization that associates with communities and moves alongside its members toward global insight professionalism by harmonic synergization with all stakeholders.
- Providing work programs to develop members’ professional competences for fulfilling the global insight professionalism in partnership with industry experts.
- Establishing a constructive working environment that inspires the team in achieving outstanding performance for SPE ITB SC.
- Broadening the existence of SPE ITB SC through marketing outreach which is supported by dedicated team.
- Initiating continuous collaboration in developing an integrated and harmonic communication between related student organizations and stakeholders.
- Conducting social activities as an implementation of SPE ITB SC’s awareness regarding community necessities.
SPE ITB SC 2019/2020 – BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Board of Executives
Student Development Department
External Relations Department